BESPOKE SOFTWARE SOLUTION DEVELOPMENT
The power of choice in how you develop your next IT application
Drawing on over 20 years’ experience of IT solution development, Crimson gives you the choice of two different approaches to developing your next application. With two distinct routes to take, Crimson helps you understand the total cost of ownership of each choice and guides in which decision will best meet your longer-term goals.
The two routes to building your bespoke software application, available from Crimson:
Microsoft donor application
As a Microsoft Partner, Crimson has a range of Microsoft- based technologies available to meet most IT solution requirements, shortcutting the time needed to develop from scratch a bespoke IT application to suit your unique business requirements. Microsoft donor applications include Microsoft CRM and SharePoint and benefit from ongoing development and support from Microsoft.
Bespoke .NET applications
By building your application from scratch using Microsoft’s industry standard programming language, you get complete control and ownership, without the ongoing burden of Microsoft licensing.
Working with Crimson, you get an agile approach to solution development that can be deployed on premise or in the cloud, and made available on the multiple types of devices. Seeding in simpler solutions, while engaging with users and key stakeholders, Crimson helps you to overcome the most common stumbling block of traditional IT projects, specifically poor user adoption.
Why choose Crimson for solution development?
- Crimson is a Microsoft Certified partner, with a gold competency in application development. Our Microsoft engineers are regularly tested to ensure they understand the latest technology and Microsoft regularly asks our clients about their satisfaction with what we deliver.
- Crimson is certified by CompTIA, annually reviewing the quality of Crimson’s methodologies and ways of working.
- Deep understanding of product development. Crimson’s team developed Mercury xRM, a CRM solution for recruiters that was the first application of its kind to be Certified for Microsoft Dynamics. As we continue to develop Mercury xRM our teams are kept at the cutting edge of Microsoft technology so that we can share our experiences with clients.
- Ongoing support of your application is available via Crimson’s dedicated managed applications team. Who better to protect and extend the value of your investment than the people who build your IT solution?
- Industry know-how. Crimson has rich experience building solutions across a number of sectors, including retail, logistics, distribution and professional services.