Website Crimson Limited
1st/2nd Line Support Analyst – ERP/Infrastructure – West Midlands
Application Support Analyst required for a leading client based in the West Midlands area. You will come on board to provide support to the ERP/EOS system as well as a number of other enterprise applications and system users.
A knowledge of ERP and enterprise applications is highly desirable for this position!!
Key Skills Required,
- Extensive 1st/2nd line support analysis experience
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems
- Strong experience of resolving challenging 2nd Line incidents
- A good understanding of commercial, distribution or industrial environment
- Knowledge of ERP / Enterprise Applications would be an advantage
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with user on all levels
- Proficient user of Windows & Microsoft based programmes
- General database administration
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?!? Please send your up to date CV to Vicki Smith at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.