Website Crimson Limited
1st/2nd Line Support Analyst – Windows 10/O365/SCCM/Networking – London
1st/2nd Line Support Analyst required for a leading client based in London. My client is looking for an experienced IT support analyst to act as point of contact for internal IT issues and queries.
Key Skills Required;
- 1st and 2nd line support analyst experience
- Windows 10, Office 365 and SCCM background is essential
- Networking experience
- Previous experience working in a busy service desk environment
- Provide high quality support service to staff and log all calls
- Experience using and troubleshooting Windows within a network environment
- Ability to set up and configure PC’s, laptops and hardware
- Experience with Active directory and administration
- Experience working within an ITIL environment
- Document and manage end users support calls
- Escalate problems to other team members where necessary
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.