Website Crimson Limited
1st Line Support Analyst – Windows/ITIL – Burton upon Trent
1st Line Support Analyst required for a leading client based in Burton upon Trent. My client is looking for an experienced IT support analyst to act as single point of contact for internal IT issues and queries.
You will be required to have a background working in a busy IT Service Desk environment.
Key Skills Required;
- 1st line support analyst experience
- Previous experience working in a busy service desk environment
- Provide high quality support service to staff and log all calls
- Experience using and troubleshooting Windows within a network environment
- Strong knowledge of tablet hardware and Android systems
- Ability to set up and configure PC’s, laptops and hardware
- Experience with Active directory and administration
- Experience working within an ITIL environment
- Document and manage end users support calls
- Escalate problems to other team members where necessary
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.