Website Crimson Limited
2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer – Azure/2nd Line – London/Remote
2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer required for a leading client based in London. You are coming on board to deliver 2nd/3rd Line desktop support , across the organisation clients portfolio .The ideal candidate will be experienced in resolving incidents and escalating to the 3rd line support team where more complex issues occur. You will also provide 2nd line technical support to end users. Log and classify incidents and requests raised by the customer by telephone, email.
- 2nd/3rd Line Support experience
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalated issues
- Strong knowledge Microsoft desktop operating systems
- Previous experience Administer and support on-prem/Azure Active Directory and network storage
- Provide mobile device management and support
- Provide networking support for switches, firewalls, WiFi
- Carry out planned activities (e.g. server patching) that cannot be done in a client’s normal working hours (participate in out of hours rotas)
- Take ownership of and carry out maintenance activities for client systems
- Desktop rollouts previous experience
- Remote user support and service requests experience
- Software installation/Configure server experience
- Experience working with the MS technology stack
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Morgan Dhillon at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.