Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Analyst – Office365 / SharePoint – Remote
2nd line support / support analyst / O365 / SharePoint / Microsoft /project / IT
IT Support Analyst required for a leading charity based in Petersfield to be responsible for supporting and maintaining Microsoft Servers/Desktops and Office 365 solutions such as SharePoint Online along with providing 2nd line technical ICT support to staff.
This role offers flexible remote working with only the occasional day on site per month
- Provide 2nd line technical ICT support to staff, assisted by the ICT Support Partners.
- Lead technical resource for diagnosing and resolving technical issues.
- Undertaking small- to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the IT Support manager.
- Providing network and server support.
- Provide proactive support through regular reviews of tickets and targeted comms/system improvements.
- Supporting and maintaining Microsoft Servers/Desktops and Office 365 solutions such as SharePoint Online.
- Aid in the administration of ICT Systems including Internet, Email, Telecoms (fixed and mobile), Microsoft Office, antivirus/spam software and web filtering.
- Configure and maintain Mobile device management systems for use with tablets and mobile devices.
- Experience of being and escalation point for IT support technicians.
- Experience of supporting a range of hardware and operating systems.
- Experience of supporting client/server based applications (e.g.Sage).
- Confident user of the majority of Microsoft desktop applications.
- Well organised, able to approach work methodically, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Excellent clear and structured Problem solving skills.
The salary my client is offering for this position is up to £26,500 per annum depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.