Website Crimson Limited
IT Service Desk Analyst – SCCM/Intune – Near Lichfield
2nd Line IT Service Desk Analyst required for a leading organisation based near Lichfield. The ideal candidate will have previous IT Support experience, along with knowledge of Microsoft Technologies and IT security policies. A good working knowledge of software and operating systems such as D365, O365, Active Directory, Exchange, Windows 10 and Server 2016+ is also favourable for this role.
You will also be expected to actively contribute to infrastructure and security maintenance activities, whilst reporting to the IT service desk manager, delivering IT support services for the wider organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Ensure SLA’s are met by responding, resolving or escalating tickets in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of tickets ensuring the customer and ticket is updated with the ticket resolved where possible or assigned to next resolving group in a timely manner.
- Provide a professional and high-quality customer support service adhering to service management principles.
- Troubleshoot desktops, laptops, servers, hardware, software and network faults.
- Provide support to 1st Line to help upskill and improve knowledge.
- Identify recurring incidents and raise known problems. Raise awareness With Team Leader or IT Service Desk Manager.
Key Skills of the Role
- ITIL certification or working knowledge of.
- A+ certification or equivalent.
- Comprehensive understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Understanding of networking including LAN, WAN and VPN.
- Experience in leading small-scale projects in the area of desktop support.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Able to write technical documentation and document policies, processes, and procedures.
- Results focused and action oriented; displays a positive work attitude.
The salary for this permanent position is up to £28,000 per annum. The organisation has an excellent benefits package and offer flexible working opportunities.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
2nd Line IT Service Desk Analyst – Near Lichfield
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.