Website Crimson Limited
2nd Line Support Analyst – Doncaster
2nd Line Support Analyst required for a leading company based in Doncaster to be responsible for delivering a high quality customer focused IT support service across the business. The Desktop Engineer will, working closely with other IT technical support colleagues, provide hardware and software support to users of desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile devices. This will include the maintenance of both hardware and software, along with the management and maintenance of the company’s servers and network infrastructure across the sites.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience within a 2nd line support role, be an excellent communicator and be willing looking learn new skills to advance their career. In return the company offers a great working environment along with a good salary and benefits.
This role will be office based but the company does have a flexible working policy in place.
This role does include occasional weekend work via a 6-week rota.
- Provide hardware and software support to the business
- Record, prioritise, assign and manage all requests and incidents reported to team
- Manage customer expectations and communications via telephone, email and face to face
- Escalate to other team members or other departments where appropriate
- Provide IT out of hour’s On-Call service: To be a member of the IT ‘on call’ rota in case of system failure out of the core hours and an escalation point to other team members.
- Documenting new processes, amending and proposing new documents
- Keep pace with technology advances across the organisation and the wider market
- Adhere to company IT Policies and Procedures at all times
- Active Directory user administration
- Google Gsuite experience, OSX skills, Android, ChromeOS ITIL certification would be particularly beneficial.
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- Remote desktop / VNC
- Print management
- Jira suite (or other recognised ITSM platform)
The salary for this permanent position is between £25,000 to £30,000 per annum (plus extra on-call allowance).
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Josh Horne at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.