Website Crimson Limited
2nd Line Support Engineer – Inside IR35 – Birmingham/London
2nd Line Support Engineer required to work for our leading customer, you will be providing BAU support to all levels of stakeholders across the business. Suitable candidates will be required to work onsite in London or Birmingham City centre.
£250 – £260 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
A suitable candidate will need to be available immediately. The contract will be for 6 weeks.
- Extensive experience acting as a 2nd line support engineer/Floorwalker
- Providing support to BAU activities
- Experience with installation onto laptops, mobile devices, servers etc.
- Experience providing support to user queries/problems
- Experience escalating issues
- Good experience surrounding MS Office 365, Azure, Windows, Active Directory, MS Exchange Server
- Comfortable maintaining logs of queries and resolutions.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.