Website Crimson Limited
1st Line Support Engineer – Unix / Windows / Active Directory – Doncaster
1st Line Support Engineer required for a leading client based in Doncaster. You will be required to provide support to desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile devices; including the maintenance of both hardware and software.
You will be working in a fast paced service desk environment and will be required to implement new systems currently in development.
Key Skills Required,
- Extensive 1st/2nd line support experience
- Previous experience working in a fast paced service desk environment
- Technical level experience in Unix/AIX
- Solid experience with Windows 2012/2016 server, Windows 10 and Windows 7
- Strong background working with Active Directory
- Previous experience with WebSphere and Cognos
- Record, prioritise and assign the requests which are reported into the service desk
- Escalate problems to other team members where necessary
- Strong background of ticket handling
- To provide out of hours On-Call service in case of system failure
- Any experience with Lotus Notes would be beneficial
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.