Website Crimson Limited
2nd Line IT Support Engineer-Plymouth
Are you a 2nd Line IT Support Engineer seeking your next exciting and valued opportunity?
If so, you will be bound to be interested in this position, to join one of the fastest growing IT companies within the South West, committed to providing IT Support, Cloud, Infrastructure and Managed Solutions.
You will be part of a team who are responsible for delivering IT & Unified Comms projects on a weekly basis to clients across the region. You will also be able to provide these businesses with technical IT support as required.
2nd Line IT Support Engineer Required Experience:
- Have a minimum of two years of working on a support desk or in an IT role.
- Be able to work to and hit agreed upon SLAs.
- Be comfortable in assisting less experienced colleagues.
- Have a full driving licence
2nd Line IT Support Engineer Skills:
- Microsoft Server Environments – 2016/2019
- Microsoft Desktop Environments – 8/10
- Microsoft Office 365
- Virtualisation Technologies – HyperV/VMware
- Network Troubleshooting – DNS/DHCP/VPN/NAT
- Network Diagnostics – Routers/Switches
2nd Line IT Support Engineer Useful Qualifications:
- Microsoft Azure experience
- Linux experience
- Experience and knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Attained industry accreditations
The salary is paying up to £22,500 – £27,500
Interested?!? Send your up-to-date CV to Mark Lasisi at Crimson for review.
2nd Line IT Support Engineer – Plymouth
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.