Website Crimson Limited
2nd Line Support – VMware/Exchange/AD – Birmingham
2nd Line Support Analyst – required for a small to medium size business based in Birmingham. This role will involve supporting the Infrastructure team and dealing with the day to day queries surrounding the administration and management of all end user facing applications and systems. The position requires technical troubleshooting abilities and excellent customer service skills, as well as systems administration and systems management skills.
Key Skills Required;
- Provide support to VPN, Mobile devices, Video conferencing
- Perform workstation installations, Laptop and PC builds
- Knowledge of Active Directory, VMware, Citrix, Storage technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange & Microsoft Office
- End user and Desktop Support
- Comfortable working in a small team
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.