Website Crimson Limited
3rd line Infrastructure Engineer – Azure/Windows/VMWare/AD/ADFS – Burton-On-Trent
3rd line infrastructure Engineer required for a leading client based in the Burton area. You will come on board to provide technical leadership, engineering and governance to the IT Transformation Projects and the provide BAU support.
Key skills required,
- 3rd Line Support Engineer experience
- Infrastructure Engineer experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 /2016 / 2019 Knowledge
- Subject matter expert across infrastructure services across the Microsoft product sets both cloud and on premise
- Identity Management Services ( Azure , Okta)
- Package Management / Patch Management (SCCM / Intune)
- VMware / ESX experience
- Support the definition of infrastructure solutions and develop and maintain technical roadmaps
- Provide 3rd Line support to the service desk for Microsoft Active Directory Domain services; ADFS; SSO and cloud based identity management
- Experience with cloud ecosystems and organisations journey from on premise to cloud.
- Subject Matter Expertise across infrastructure services across the Microsoft product suite; both cloud and on-premise (O365 and Azure)
- Subject matter expert across the Microsoft product range, particularly O365 and Azure.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.