Website Crimson Limited
3rd Line IT Infrastructure Engineer – Weybridge
3rd Line IT Infrastructure Engineer required for a well-known global brand, based in Weybridge, where you will play a key part in the provision of third line technical support, both BAU and project work, covering incident management for hardware, software, LAN, WAN, data lines and telecoms. Working in conjunction with Group infrastructure teams, you maximise the availability of the companies IT equipment and services, ensuring that operational needs of the business are met.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced 3rd Line IT Support professional, looking for an exciting challenge as part of a global brand.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for the provision of 3rd line technical support, covering incident management for hardware, software, LAN, WAN, data lines and telecoms.
- Maximise the availability of the companies IT equipment and services and ensure that operational needs of the business are met.
- Work with third party suppliers to bring infrastructure upgrades and improvement projects to fruition.
- To ensure all IT related documentation is kept up to date in line with key IT process and procedure.
- Provide project support to the project team as and when required, and maintain a focus on problem management when required.
- To support and mentor the IT Support Technician’s (1st & 2nd Line team).
Key Skills required:
- Demonstrable 3rd Line BAU and Infrastructure Project Delivery experience
- Advanced diagnostics (LAN, WAN, Applications, Desktop, TCPIP)
- Solid experience and knowledge of Windows Server
- Backups/Disaster Recovery experience
- Understanding of virtualisation solutions (VMware)
- Solid understand of networking protocols and principles of Network traffic (LAN/WAN)
- Experience of the Microsoft Infrastructure Stack, desirable to have 0365 experience
- Knowledge and experience of working in an ITIL environment
My client are offering a salary of between £35,000 and £40,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus additional benefits (generous on-call payments, 1-4/1-6 weeks).
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this position
3rd Line IT Infrastructure Engineer – Sutton Coldfield
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.