Website Crimson Limited
3rd Line Network Engineer – HP Aruba – Birmingham
Hands on Network Engineer required to work for a leading client in Birmingham. My client is looking for a Network Engineer to step into an environment where the network has some stability concerns and look to try and improve the overall stability as well as improve the network to be more reliable and improved by upgrades. You will need to have worked with HP networking tools and devices, specifically Aruba.
Key Skills Required:
- WAN & LAN across multi sites
- Deep knowledge of HP Aruba
- Admin design experience
- Knowledge of VMware
- Support, improve and enhance the current and future network architecture
- Understanding of Load Balancers F5 Networks
- Windows Server 2003 – 2016
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.