Website Crimson Limited
Senior Data Engineer – Azure Synapse/Data Warehouse – Remote
Senior Data Engineer required for a leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in Birmingham. They are looking for a strong Data Engineer, with experience around Azure, Azure Synapse, Data Warehouses and Data Management/Security.
This role will be fully remote working.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong experience with the following technologies:
- Azure SQL
- Azure Synapse
- Data Warehousing (specifically design & build/implementation experience)
- Management of Azure Data Lakes
- Azure DevOps
- Extensive experience of designing and building Data Warehouses
- Strong experience as a Azure Data Engineer, especially with Azure Synapse
- Knowledge and understanding of data management and security approaches
- Broad experience of data stores and access methods
- Broad experience of data processing engines and their relative merits and costs
- Understanding of AI and ML techniques and technologies pre-requisites
- Understanding of Cloud, On-Prem and Hybrid environments and the relevant implications around security, access and privacy
- Long history of successful deployment in 3rd party environments
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and Azure eco systems
- Demonstrable skills around working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of performance and design when working on large scale deployments
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.