Website Crimson Limited
Active Directory Consultant – AD Migration/Design & Delivery – Warwick
Active Directory Migration Consultant required for a cutting edge client based in Warwick. You are coming on board to update the customers environment to allow for alignment with cloud-based platforms and solutions – Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
A suitable candidate will have previous experience with an AD migration from an environment that consists of numerous forests and domains.
Key Skills Required;
- Previous experience with an AD migration from an environment that consists of numerous forests and domains
- Strong AD experience – design and delivery
- Experience aligning cloud-based platforms and solutions – Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Act as SME offering guidance around Active Directory and the migration process
- Assess customer situation, infrastructure, estate and inflight projects to recommend a suitable approach to update the environment suitably
- Provide feedback on recommended approach for device and user migration
- Review and discuss tooling options for related migrations
- Review and discuss user impact and approach
- Previous experience with an application migration
- Facilitate and manage workshops
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.