Website Crimson Limited
Agile Business Analyst – Inside IR35/Agile/SAFe – Coventry & Remote
£400 – £450 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Agile Business Analyst required for a leading client in the Coventry area. My client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to come on board for a large transformation project centralised around a number of different work streams including capital delivery, group services, and data etc.
- Business Analyst experience
- Previous experience of working in a Scaled agile environment is essential (SAFe)
- Experience creating high level requirements
- Scrum methodology
- Strong knowledge of As-Is-To-Be processes
- The ability to draft open ended requirements for the client
- Previous utilities industry experience would be highly desirable
- High level Stakeholder management experience
- Clear written, verbal and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.