Website Crimson Limited
Agile Coach Scrum Master / Permanent / London -Remote / £55-£65k per annum
Recruiting for a client who is seeking a Agile Coach and Scrum Master,
The role is accountable for Guidance of the Scrum Team and the definition and implementation of a robust and appropriate Agile Framework. This role will aid the continued product development of the Connected App, supporting and coaching the team to deliver against Agile principles (SCRUM), ensuring focus on increasing team efficiency, quality and timeliness of agreed sprint objectives.
- Accountable for coaching the Scrum Team to achieve their sprint objectives within the agreed timebox.
- Coaching the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Taking ownership of development problems through to resolution.
- Utilise Agile delivery principles to ensure that value is realised as early as possible (MVP, MOSCOW) and to ensure we can deliver a consistent, high quality, intuitive software product to our patients and customers.
- Facilitate daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Showcase/Playbacks and retrospective meetings.
- Supporting and coaching the Product Owner in the ways of Agile delivery, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
Certified Scrum Master
- Mobile App Development.
- Technical Familiarity with:
- Azure DevOps for administration, configuration and management of the Teams Agile workload. Utilising Backlogs, Sprints, Queries, Bugs, Work Item Type Hierarchy
- Azure App Center
- React Native
- MS Dynamics (D365, CE, FinOps)
- Azure (Service Bus, Logic Apps, Function Apps)
- API, Webservices, XML, Restful, JSON
- Continuous integration and Deployment
Interested?! If you feel this role is of suitability to your skillset then please send your up to date CV to Saira Younis at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.