Website Crimson Limited
Agile Project Manager – Kanban/Scrum – London
Agile Project Manager required for a leading client based in London. You will be focused on delivering a portfolio of projects and business transformation across the organisation. You will join an innovation and digital transformation focused function and work closely with Business Relationship Management, Software Development and Solution Design teams.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Manage and deliver a portfolio of digital and innovation projects, including multi-stream projects
- Introduce a flexible but structured Agile methodology and toolset, and act as an Agile coach
- Deliver business transformation through rapid prototyping, piloting, scaling and development of user centric digital products
- Create new digital products for external clients, such as apps and websites
- Ensure high quality User Experience, and work with the Software Dev team on testing, wireframes and mock ups
Key Skills of the role
- Strong experience of software development lifecycle models
- Expert knowledge of Agile delivery (Scrum/Kanban) and traditional project management
- Experience of transitioning teams from traditional Waterfall methods to Agile
- Good understanding of User Experience methodology and integration into Agile software development process
- Development background would be beneficial
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering a salary up to £72,000 for this position depending on experience
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.