Website Crimson Limited
Application Support Administrator – Coins/Inside IR35 – Chertsey
Coins / erp / excel / it support / application support / support administrator / service now / customer service
Coins Administrator required for a leading company based in Chertsey to be responsible for the Coins ERP system support and administration for the business. The ideal candidate for this position will have Coins experience, either from an admin or IT perspective, have excellent communication skills and be have a natural aptitude for technology. In return for your skills the company offers a great work environment, excellent training and career progression.
- Conduct all work in accordance with the Service Level Agreements, provide updates proactively and reactively on calls logged in the ITSM system.
- Good knowledge of Coins ERP (experience with the Customer Service arm of Coins would be highly desirable)
- Document processes and procedures, to continuously improve performance and service.
- Carry out routine systems administration tasks as required.
- Liaise with external suppliers who have been contracted to provide technical and/or application support.
- Manage the escalation of support to your line manager or an external supplier when appropriate.
- Manage change effectively in accordance with existing Change and Enhancement Management procedures.
- Undertake project work and carry out ad-hoc tasks as per the business requirements.
- Should exhibit a balanced mix of hard and soft IT skills.
- Must be able to work both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Must be capable of defining a problem and applying a problem-solving methodology to prevent repeat occurrences of issues.
- Must be able to prioritise tasks and work under pressure, whilst adhering to SLAs.
- Must demonstrate good technical and non-technical communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- A self-starter that can demonstrate initiative.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Morgan Dhillon at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.