Website Crimson Limited
Application Architect – Customer Journey – Milton Keynes
Application Architect required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to enhance the aftersales landscape across the business to improve the customer journey, drive efficiencies and generate sales.
You will be responsible for turning business requirements into robust technical solutions fitting into corporate and industry standards.
- Understand business data requirements
- Design solution to meet client’s technical approval
- Create technical specification for solution
- Work closely with suppliers and stakeholders
- Governance on supplier designs, test strategy, unit tests and documentation
- Project planning
- Technologies: J2EE, UML, SOA, EAI, Pardot, Salesforce platform and other CRM systems, IBM Middleware & integration (and their challenges)
- Extensive Application and Solution architecture experience
- Solid background working on a project that is centralised around the customer journey
- Experience of creating / designing Customer Data model’s and Data flows.
- Evaluate products against business requirements and turn these into technical solutions fitting into corporate standards
- Model solutions using UML tools
- Data transformation ad migration experience
- Designing, implementing CRM platforms. Customer data systems, lead management
- Enterprise Service Bus and Web Services (SOAP) (ideally IBM DataPower)
- Business Object Modelling
- IBM Integration Bus
- Motor industry experience would be highly desirable
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.