Website Crimson Limited
Application Architect – PID/eCommerce – Milton Keynes & Remote
Application Architect required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. We are looking for an individual who has ample experience owning system architecture and technical solutions ideally with recent experience working on eCommerce projects.
- Application Architecture background
- Experience on large scale eCommerce programmes
- System and solution architecture
- Support BA with non-functional requirements within the SA domain
- Scope of solution architecture, contributing to PID, quality assurance and project plans
- Attend supplier meetings
- Create documentation as required by project
- Technical support and quality assurance of suppliers in the build, delivery and testing and transition to support project phases
- Present IT solutions to technical review boards and ensure the solution meets the agreed roadmap and standards
- Front end integration
- Recent experience working with complex websites (combination of CMS/applications/middleware.)
- Experience working on, creating and implementing digital architecture
- Strong supplier and stakeholder management and engagement
- Application migration
- Supplier tender process
- Automotive/Motor industry experience
- TOGAF 9.0
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas, solutions, and recommendations
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.