Website Crimson Limited
Application Architect – POS/Customer Journey – Milton Keynes & Remote
Application Architect required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to bring your knowledge and expertise of direct sales solutions and POS systems to support our customer.
You will be responsible for developing the outline proposal for the adoption of new components and help identify which POS system is best fit for the UK market.
- Extensive Application and Solution architecture experience
- Create proposal for adoption of new components and support current strategic roadmap
- Previous experience working with POS systems with the ability to identify which is best fit
- Evaluate products against business requirements and turn these into technical solutions fitting into corporate standards
- CRM, ETL, MDM, PIM
- Solid background working on eCommerce projects
- Data governance and integration
- SharePoint 2012 and above
- Integration architectures – IBM Data powers, IIB, MQ
- BI tools – Qlikview and SPSS
- Motor industry experience would be highly desirable
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Understand business data requirements
- Design solution to meet client’s technical approval
- Create technical specification for solution
- Work closely with suppliers and stakeholders
- Governance on supplier designs, test strategy, unit tests and documentation
- Conduct workshops
- Project planning
- Creation of proposals and roadmap
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.