Website Crimson Limited
Application Developer – Security Clearance – London/Reading
Application Developer required to work for a leading client based in London and Reading. You will come on board to support the design and build of an application to enable better use office space.
You will be required to have a strong background using On-Premises and cloud applications and create documentation and create a project plan ready for build phase.
A suitable candidate will have a valid Security Clearance!!!
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Application Development experience
- Experience in the design and build of an application
- Security Clearance is required for this position
- Background pulling data from Windows Event Logs and Cisco telephone Logs
- Strong background working with On-Premises and cloud applications
- Previous experience developing a new visual display
- Create both vision and scope and architecture document
- Ability to work with UX Designer too enrich application wireframes and user experience
- A desirable candidate will have previously worked on a smart building project
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.