Website Crimson Limited
Application & Process Integration Engineer – Birmingham – Upto £60k – API, Azure API, ESB, LogicApps, Bizagi
My client in Birmingham are looking for an Application and Process Integration Engineer to join their expanding business in Birmingham.
This role reports to the Lead Solution Architect and is accountable for ensuring APIs and web services are developed to standards for integration and are designed and deployed to improve integration between the core applications and business processes.
– Developing Azure APIs and web services to support process automation and application integration
– Using documented business requirements and solution architectures to develop APIs and web services in a Microsoft Azure Platform and Middleware application
– Developing in other Azure tools as required – e.g. ESB, LogicApps
– Developing standards for API and web service naming, levelling and deployment
– Developing and managing development standards for APIs and web services
– Ensuring that all APIs and web services are properly named
– Ensuring that APIs and web services are discoverable and accessible to required applications and third parties
– Collaborating with the Lead Solution Architect and Process Automation Engineer to deliver fully or partially automated processes
– Developing an understanding of the new BPM platform (Bizagi) though training and documentation
– A strong background in API and web service development
– Experience of Microsoft Azure API Management and LogicApps is desirable
– Experience of application integration and related development
– Exposure to IT project delivery processes and best practise
– A track record of delivering development solutions within a large organisation
– An ability to deliver optimal development approaches
My client is offering up to £60,000 for this position
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Matt Morris at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.