Website Crimson Limited
Application Support Analyst – Agresso – Remote
Agresso/unit4 business world/application support/software/application/solutions/stakeholders
Application Support Analyst required for a leading client based in West Bromwich. You will be responsible for ensuring all requests and incidents received are dealt with in a timely and professional manner. This is a key interface role between IT and our business units and responsible for delivering support for software and business applications.
The ideal candidate for this position will have worked within an application support role previously, supporting Unit 4 Business World (Agresso) HR and Payroll along with Finance modules.
Knowledge of Agresso is essential for this position.
This role is fully remote but candidates must be based within the UK.
- Ensure all incident, requests for service etc are managed in a timely and appropriate manner following relevant processes.
- Recommend solutions to customers and follow through to resolution or escalate in a timely manner if no resolution can be found.
- Prioritise workload based on severity and impact to customer and demonstrate a sense of urgency when handling tickets.
- Proactively identify and resolve potential problems in an effort to prevent them from occurring and improve the overall customer. experience.
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors to discuss and evaluate potential solutions to incidents and problems.
- Introduce new business applications into the live environment.
- Be an SME within Agresso (Unit4 Business World).
- Plan and implement business application upgrades.
- An in depth knowledge of supporting applications and a good understanding of the business issues associated with them.
- Ability/experience to break down an incident into technology and service components to methodically work to plan and deliver back restored service.
- Demonstrable knowledge of liaising with supplier and contractors.
- Able to work co-operatively and productively with customers, other teams, functions and suppliers earning their respect and confidence.
- Experience of reviewing processes.
- Customer focused – always assessing the impact and urgency for customers as the first priority.
- Knowledge of Agresso (Unit4 Business World) is essential.
My client is looking to pay between £40,000 and £50,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
Agresso/unit4 business world/application support/software/application/solutions/stakeholders/HR/Payroll
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.