Website Crimson Limited
Application Support Analyst – Chertsey
Application Support Analyst required for a leading company based in Chertsey to be responsible for providing general IT assistance and application support, relating to incidents, requests and queries raised via the IT Service Desk.
You will be encouraged to develop an in-depth working knowledge of one or more business systems and become a matter expert for the IT department when corresponding with the business.
The ideal candidate for this position would have worked in an IT / Application Support role previously and be capable of working within a small team to support a large user base. Knowledge of ERP, CRM or MS Dynamics would be advantageous.
Please note this role offers flexible working currently but applicants must be comfortable with possibly working 5 days in the office in future.
- Acquire a high-level understanding of a wide range of the core business systems in the context of business function, systems architecture, user base, and common problems.
- Provide support and guidance to users relating to the day-to-day use of business systems.
- Investigate, diagnose, and resolve problems relating to the IT systems.
- Conduct all work in accordance with the Service Level Agreements, provide updates proactively and reactively on calls logged in the ITSM system.
- Document processes and procedures, to continuously improve performance and service.
- Carry out routine systems administration tasks as required.
- Liaise with external suppliers who have been contracted to provide technical and/or application support.
- Manage the escalation of support to your line manager or an external supplier when appropriate.
- Manage change effectively in accordance with existing Change and Enhancement Management procedures.
- Undertake project work and carry out ad-hoc tasks as per the business requirements.
- Should exhibit a balanced mix of hard and soft IT skills.
- Must be able to work both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Must be capable of defining a problem and applying a problem-solving methodology to prevent repeat occurrences of issues.
- Must be able to prioritise tasks and work under pressure, whilst adhering to SLAs.
- Must demonstrate good technical and non-technical communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- A self-starter that can demonstrate initiative.
- Continuous commitment to service improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Flexible attitude to working hours as the role will be required to provide off-site out of hours support on an ad-hoc basis
Salary: £26,000 and £35,000 per annum plus benefits.
Do you know anyone that might be interested in this role? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.