Website Crimson Limited
Business Systems Analyst – Applications Support/Functional Testing – Birmingham
You are coming on board to join our client’s rollout project and transfer to their application support team. A suitable candidate will feel confident resolving incoming issues and defects as well as being responsible for the business analysis and testing of new requirements.
- Extensive Business Systems Analysis experience
- Deal with incoming issues and defects for resolutions
- Liaise between suppliers and business to define requirements and clarify this through the design and build
- Knowledge transfer with business units and application support team
- Solid background gathering/dealing with functional requirements
- Experience dealing with analysis, configuration and changes to applications
- Experience working with bespoke software
- Support and execute testing against requirements as well as help create test data – functional testing of applications
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication across various levels of technical understanding
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.