Website Crimson Limited
Application Support Analyst – MS Dynamics CRM – Birmingham Business Park
Application Support Analyst required for a leading organisation based at Birmingham Business Park, where you will be responsible for the support of applications and bespoke software. You will be responsible for providing support to external clients for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution.
Crimson are an IT Solutions and IT Recruitment Business. Our IT Solutions specialise in the delivery of Microsoft Solutions and applications.
Pervious experience of MS Dynamics CRM is a nice to have not essential. Training will be given on the platform
Key Skills of the role
- Previous application support experience ideally on the Microsoft stack platform
- 1stand 2nd support experience
- Recording cases via the helpdesk, performing diagnostics, problem solving, writing up conclusions and escalating issues when necessary
- Experience carrying out maintenance activities on the client’s applications – checks, monitoring, data imports
- Configuration, installation and testing of application compatibility for new configurations
- Assist with ongoing project work
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.