Website Crimson Limited
Application Support Analyst – West Bromwich
Application support / ColdHarbour / Agresso / Service Management / ITIL / Solutions / Unit 4 Business World / Civica
Application Support Analyst required for a leading organisation based in West Bromwich where you will be responsible for ensuring all requests and incidents received are dealt with, adhering to Incident, problem, request for service and change management processes. Using the Service Management toolset to achieve Service Level targets and the implementation of continual service improvement plans and project tasks to achieve desired business outcomes.
The ideal candidate for this position would have some knowledge of Coldharbour and Agresso and have some work experience within an Application Support role.
Application support / ColdHarbour / Agresso / Service Management / ITIL / Solutions / Unit 4 Business World
Key responsibilities of the role
- To ensure all incident, requests for service etc are managed in a timely and appropriate manner following relevant processes
- To recommend solutions to customers and follow through to resolution or escalate in a timely manner if no resolution can be found
- To proactively identify and resolve potential problems in an effort to prevent them from occurring and improve the overall customer experience
- To liaise with suppliers and contractors to discuss and evaluate potential solutions to incidents and problems
- To introduce new business applications into the live environment
- To be an SME within core business applications
- To plan and implement business application upgrades
- To assist with managing multiple application environments
Key Skills for the role
- Have experience to breaking down an incident into technology and service components to methodically work to plan and deliver back restored service Demonstrable knowledge of liaising with supplier and contractors.
- Able to work co-operatively and productively with customers, other teams, functions and suppliers earning their respect and confidence.
- Experience of reviewing processes.
- Good working Knowledge of SQL databases.
- Knowledge of Agresso (unit 4 business world) and ColdHarbour (Civica) an advantage.
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £27,000 and £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
Application support / ColdHarbour / Agresso / Service Management / ITIL / Solutions
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.