Website Crimson Limited
Application Support Engineer – PAYE/D365/C# – Warwickshire
£375 – £400 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Application Support Engineer required for a leading customer based in Warwickshire. You are coming on board to deliver IT support to users resolving issues on hardware, software and applications. The client are ideally looking for candidates with Dynamics365 and SQL experience.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Strong experience as a Application Support Engineer.
- Previous experience with Dynamics 365 and SQL.
- Dynamics (model driven apps)
- Power Automate (for flows)
- C# / .Net Support experience
- HTML (Elements and CSS)
- Manage new service desk tickets and follow up on outstanding tickets to resolve ongoing issues
- Daily checks on IT systems and services for users and escalate any issues
- User administration (access control and user setup) for both internal and external applications
- Process workflow requests (starters, movers and leavers) via service desk system
- Provide support for AV systems – setup, configuration, testing and user training
- Hardware rollout to users
- Technical support for systems, data services and associated applications
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.