Website Crimson Limited
Business Systems Analyst – Configuration – Leicester
Systems Analyst/Application Support Analyst/Systems Manager required to support the development of core business Applications Systems and solutions, ensuring they are developed in line with supplier recommendations, appropriate processes embedded into the organisation, and data flows are understood and used to make business decisions.
To ensure that any integration points and technologies between systems are understood, and that end to end solutions are reliable and deliver to support the business as it grows. Recommend and agree applications roadmaps with the IT Director.
- Previous experience of supporting business and IT change in medium scale corporate environments, using both waterfall and agile methods in a practical and pragmatic fashion.
- Understanding and experience of the IT development lifecycles (Agile and waterfall) and associated processes, standards and methodologies. Prince2 exposure or qualifications desirable.
- Experience of an ERP in either a Fleet, Operated Hire, logistics or manufacturing or similar organisation.
- Exposure to a range of underlying ERP technologies including SQL, APIs.
- Experience of analytics tools and processes covering the ETL cycle. Ideally including analytics using tools including PowerBI, Tableau or equivalent.
- Ability to grasp business direction and concepts quickly and communicate business and technical risks and issues both sensitively and persuasively to stakeholders at all levels.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
My client are offering a salary of between £40,000 and £50,000 depending on experience
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as a employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.