Website Crimson Limited
Application Support Manager – London
Application Support Manager required to join a technology business based in London. You will be responsible for a Service Desk team of 5 including 2nd and 3rd line support, end to end management of all incoming support calls and maintaining excellent relationships with external clients. You will be required to be technically hands on while taking responsibility for the overall management of the team.
- Ensure excellence in the delivery of the company’s support proposition
- Oversee and manage all incoming support calls, working with the in-house and the overseas development teams to ensure SLA’s are met
- Onboard, train and develop new members of the support team
- Define client procedure ahead of key reporting dates, and establish strong relationships with vendors and clients
- Ensure all ISO27001 and GDPR practices are adhered to; sitting on the ISWG board as required
- Strong application support experience
- Excellent team management experience
- Previous support desk experience
- Good knowledge of:
- MySQL platforms
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering a salary between £40,000 and £50,000 depending on experience for this position
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.