Website Crimson Limited
ASP.Net Developer- C# .NET – Milton Keynes
C# .Net Developer required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. As the Technical Web Developer you’ll report directly into the Web Development Manager. You’ll play a pivotal role as part of our team of experienced software developers responsible for the technical design and development of new web based solutions and the modification and enhancement of existing web based systems ensuring adherence to coding standards and best practices.
- Ensure customer-centric focus and high levels of service (internal & external)
- Adhere to best practices and standards, as well as quality, security, and architectural guidelines
- Work with Business Analysts to ensure a proper understanding of business requirements and functional design, assist with the creation of user stories
- Resolve any technical issues to ensure successful delivery of software
- Analyse and understand requirements in order to help develop appropriate test cases.
- Experience in an operational / application support role and experience in .NET deployment;
- Strong commercial C# Development experience;
- A firm understanding of object-oriented programming, SOLID design principles and their importance in delivering quality software.
- Experience of working within an Agile (SCRUM, LEAN/KANBAN, XP) environment.
The salary for this position is up to £50,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits package!!!
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.