Website Crimson Limited
Automation Tester – Selenium/Cucumber – Milton Keynes
Automation Tester required for a growing organisation based in Milton Keynes, where you will be responsible for completed feature-driven testing of complex web-based applications. This will mainly involve a range of functional and non-functional, manual and automated testing, plus analysis and presentation of large data volumes. The role will be a hybrid working situation, with 2/3 working from home.
- Participation in sprint pre-planning and planning to identify appropriate test cases for user stories being developed during the current sprint
- Identification and communication of data requirements to support testing
- Input into requirements for test environments
- Execution of tests in a manner that minimises cost, time, and undesirable impact
- Creation of automated tests wherever possible
- Maintenance of existing automated tests and automated testing frameworks
- Raising of issues, defects, and observations to highlight errors in systems under test
- Previous experience with Agile, BDD and TDD
- Understanding of SDLC and software testing principles; test plans, test cycles and software releases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and teamwork skills.
- Automated testing of web-based applications
The salary for this position is between £50,000 – £60,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits. The role will be initially remote with then a few days in the office in Milton Keynes.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Automation Tester – Milton Keynes/Flexible
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.