Website Crimson Limited
AWS Big Data Engineer – AWS/Big Data/Spark/Hadoop/SQL – Luton
AWS Big Data Engineer required for leading organisation based in Luton, you will come on board to, Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, also Building infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
Key Skills required,
- Big Data Engineering Experience
- Strong background of working with big data tools: Spark, Hadoop
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala
- Understanding of AWS permissions model and its application to native tools
- Request for data from teams, stakeholders and other areas of business
- Previous experience of working with stakeholders including Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure
- Stakeholder management
- Knowledge of predictive modelling and linear programming packages like Spark-MLLib, Pulp
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Oracle, Postgres, Access and Cassandra.
- Knowledge of digital projects as well as data.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGVhbi5wYXJrZXMuMzQ3MjAuOTA3MkBjcmltc29uLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →