Website Crimson Limited
Azure Data Engineer – Azure/ADF/Data/Inside IR35 – London
Inside IR35 / Umbrella at £600 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Azure Data Engineer required for a leading based in London. My client is currently seeking a Azure Data Engineer to come on board to understand business requirements in the Azure context and design data models to change raw data into meaningful insights. Strong Azure Knowledge is needed for this role.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong Data Warehouse experience
- Strong Azure Experience
- Azure Data Factory Knowledge
- Azure SQL experience
- DAX Knowledge
- Azure DevOps experience
- Do the query and function of DAX in Power BI
- Analyse the current ETL process, define and design a new system
- Create chart customization and special calculations according to requirements
- SQL querying for best results, filter use and graphs for better data understanding
- Work with users and team members at all levels for improving performance and suggestions
- Ability to interact with business as well as technical teams
- Comprehensive knowledge of data design, data modelling, data management, and data visualization
- Strong communication and client management skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Morgan Dhillon at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.