Website Crimson Limited
Azure Infrastructure Consultant – SC/Azure DevOps/Automation – Wiltshire
Azure Infrastructure Consultant required for a cutting edge client based in Wiltshire. You are coming on board to support our client rolling out a solution to secure Azure environments for their internal customers.
A suitable candidate will provide templated automation, using ARM and have experience within an Azure DevOps environment.
You will not be considered for this role without a valid SC Clearance.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive experience with Azure Infrastructure and DevOps
- Cloud infrastructure and management
- Automation background
- Experience with Azure DevOps solutions for a cloud infrastructure
- Valid SC Clearance
- Provide templated automation, using ARM, whilst continuing subscriptions
- VNET Templates – Tiered and Big Data
- Solid technical experience with Windows server 2012 and 2016 with CIS benchmark applied and specific agents
- Define and provide Azure Cloud management capability and provide the appropriate documentation
- Experience using RedHat7 and CentOS7
- Ensure compliance of logging into Splunk
- Define development workstreams to include a suitable tooling for Azure
- Solid stakeholder management and engagement across all levels
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.