Website Crimson Limited
Azure Infrastructure Architect x2 – Azure/AWS/Infrastructure/API/DNS/AD – London
Azure Infrastructure Consultant required for a leading client based in London. You are coming onboard to assist the Azure Infrastructure they are building on AD and provide related information on different Azure components and products.
Key Skills Required:
- Azure Infrastructure background
- Review existing network design to ensure it aligns with requirement practices (MS Azure)
- Implement changes to current network infrastructure if required
- Assess integration patterns or the ones used in AWS for monitoring
- Audit logging and alerting via Netcool and ServiceNow
- Background using AAD connect
- Creation of server builds on Azure
- Design backup method for IaaS Azure
- Create product catalogue for services on Azure including: product description, security controls, monitoring controls and auditing controls
- Be experienced with: managed SQL, API gateway, Storage, DNS, Active Directory Services.
- Lead implementation of Azure components and integration
- Assist ITSM by providing related information on different Azure components/products
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.