Website Crimson Limited
Azure Cloud Consultant – Azure/O365 – Flexible Working
Azure Cloud Consultant required for Crimson Limited, a leading IT solutions consultancy and MS Gold Partner. You will be responsible for assisting the project delivery client facing tasks. The Azure Cloud Consultant will primarily assist with pre-sales, project delivery and internal Azure Cloud Practice initiatives as set out by the Azure Cloud Practice Lead.
There will be a requirement for some out of hours working to minimise user disruption for project delivery and other Infrastructure/Azure activities.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Experience of using the Azure administration and Office 365 portal.
- Hands-on experience with designing and supporting Azure workloads, including IaaS and PaaS.
- Experience of migrating workloads to Microsoft Azure & Microsoft Office 365.
- Windows Servers and services experience (i.e. AD, ADFS, SSO, DHCP, DNS, IIS, SQL, Clustering, DFS, GPO, Print and file shares, WSUS, etc).
- Network Configuration experience (WAN, LAN, TCP/IP & VLAN).
- Documentation of technical solutions.
- Provide detailed knowledge transfer to upskill the relevant team(s).
- Effective transition of projects to support teams.
- Experience of designing and supporting disaster recovery systems.
- Previously worked within a project management/agile delivery method and supported a Project Management Office (PMO) during the project lifecycle.
- It would be desirable for you to have experience with the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Dev tools (Azure DevOps).
- IT Security.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Provide assistance throughout the life cycle of project including pre-sales work, estimation and sizing, discovery as well as project delivery
- Responsible for design and implementation of Azure services
- Responsible for planning Azure migrations
- Responsible for planning Office 365 migrations
- Provide mentoring and personal development coaching to less experienced colleagues
- Work with colleagues to provide a clear and achievable estimate of timescales involved in meeting all proposed requirements, and to monitor progress against estimate, escalating any slippage in a timely manner.
The basic salary being offered is up to £55,000, depending on experience, with additional benefits.
Interested?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Ryan Patel (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Crimson for review.
Not interested but know someone that might be? Please send me an email to refer a friend for this role and earn £250 worth of vouchers!.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.