Website Crimson Limited
Azure Infrastructure Consultant – IAAS/PAAS – Bristol
Azure Infrastructure Consultant required for a leading client based in Bristol. The selected candidate will be working on a project focused on setting the direction for the customers cloud architecture covering Azure subscription models, naming conventions, identity, security, and external network connectivity, as well as IaaS and future workloads.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong infrastructure experience
- Experience designing and building Azure infrastructure and Azure management services
- Background working with both, IAAS and PAAS
- Excellent knowledge surrounding the Microsoft stack
- Ability to translate technical requirements across various levels of understanding
- Excellent verbal and written communications
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.