Website Crimson Limited
Systems Integration Developer – Azure/Inside IR35 – London
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £450 – £500/day (all inclusive day rate) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Systems Integration Developer required for a leading client based in central London. My client is currently seeking an Systems Integration Developer to come on board to Work with other Software developers to help set up the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and support the development and operations of the systems developed, through tools, environments and practices. Responsible for underpinning good development processes including managing tools and testing environments, central code control, maintaining development standards and writing quality software. This will be centralised around Azure/.Net.
- Strong .Net experience
- Experience of developing technology solutions for large, complex business change programmes
- Experience of working on MS Azure Platform
- Experience of MS DevOps (VSTS)
- Experience of setting up or working with a Continuous delivery pipeline including automated testing and deployment
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2010/2014/2017
- Knowledge of Azure components including Azure Storage, Azure Key Vault, Logic Apps, Azure Automation, Azure Batch and Azure Databricks
- Full Stack Development
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.