Website Crimson Limited
Azure .Net Developer – .NET/C#/Azure/MVC – Blairgowrie
Azure .Net Developer required for a well-known organisation based in Blairgowrie, as they require additional technical expertise to help shape and upgrade their core software platform. You will work within a development team to develop and enhance a number of products based on the Microsoft technology stack.
The ideal candidate will have strong C# experience and good development experience using MVC applications.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop systems using C#, Entity Framework, MVC 5.0, SQL Server 2014 and WCF.
- Strong Azure Experience
- Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Ensure personal and team skills are kept up to date and shared through knowledge-sharing exercises.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile-based development schedule.
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Support and maintain the products managed and developed by the team
Key Skills of the role:
- Good development experience using MVC applications and WCF services through C#
- Experience with C#, ASP.Net MVC 5+ with Razor, Angular 1.5+, Bootstrap, jQuery 1.5+, SQL Server 2008+, WCF Services and Entity Framework 5+
- Desirable for you to have commercial Microsoft Azure experience
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.