Website Crimson Limited
Azure.Net Developer required for a well-known FinTech company based in Central London delivering a platform which is revolutionising the mortgages market space. This is a great opportunity to join a robust but fast-moving start-up that has successfully launched an alpha product and is driving towards maturity at pace. Backed by one of the Big 6 lenders, you will join this autonomous team at a tremendously exciting time. Their entire environment is Azure PaaS based (no IaaS) with all environments and capabilities deployed as Infrastructure as Code.
You will be reporting to the Software Engineering Manager and working closely with the wider product team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable taking ownership of code delivery, peer reviews, incidents, problems, changes, documentation and delivery.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Working within a small independent product delivery team to deliver the platform APIs
- Architect, design and build components as part of the platform
- Delivering code which adheres to code quality standards, has sufficient test coverage and complies with secure coding principles
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Working alongside the DevOps team who will provision all infrastructure using ARM Templates through Azure DevOps pipelines.
Key Skills of the role:
- An Azure .Net Developer with a ‘can do’ attitude and a collaborative, supportive style
- Extensive expertise in developing RESTful APIs web services in .Net core / C#
- Strong experience in Test Driven Development and testing frameworks such as Jest/Xunit/Specflow
- Experience of working with a RDBMS such as Azure SQL as well as other Azure native storage solutions such as table and blob storage
- Strong experience of version control, Git in particular
- Experienced in using the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, etc)
- Have worked within a number of teams that have followed the Agile Scrum and/or Kanban Methodologies.
The salary for this position is between £70,000 to £80,000 per annum depending on experience, plus excellent benefits. This role will be primarily based in London but will have the opportunity to work from home 1 day a week.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Aujas Dattani-Roden at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.