Website Crimson Limited
Azure Network Consultant – Azure/Routing/IaaS/PaaS/AD – Derby
Azure Networking Consultant required for a leading client based in Derby. You are coming on board to define disaster recovery scenarios and asses Azure options.
You will need a background in implementing high availability and disaster recovery on a shared services cloud platform.
Key Skills Required:
- Azure Cloud Infrastructure experience
- Experience implementing high availability and disaster recovery on a shared services cloud platform
- Public cloud infrastructure
- Background with Networking, Routing, Gateways and VPN
- Experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Understand infrastructure concepts of security, KPI and Active Directory
- Virtualization concepts
- SQL and Storage
- DR and HA
- Azure Site Recovery
- Disaster recovery and resilience in Azure and Azure networking
- Background planning and leading workshops
- Building new subscriptions and network configuration
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.