Website Crimson Limited
Azure/ Cloud / Agile / Scrum
Back End Developer-Azure-cloud / Permanent / London -Remote / £50k-£55k per annum
Azure / Cloud Expertise /Scrum/Agile/
Currently recruiting for a Back End Developer who has Azure and Cloud Expertise
The role will be to support a move for the team to be fully self-sufficient running a pure DevOps model. you shall be proficient in Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure, including but not limited Azure AD B2C, Azure API Manager, App Insights, Function/Logic Apps, SQL, API’s, Azure DevOps, PowerBI and Infrastructure as code. You shall support the smooth running of the iOS and Android App and supporting architecture. You shall be hands on programming with experience in .NET, SQL, JSON and C#.
The role responsibilities entail
- Backend Development of the Connected App.
- Hands-on programming as required to support sprint delivery, C#, .net, APIs, JSON
- Integration with D365
- Works alongside the wider development team, BE & FE, to ensure high quality, well-coded product.
- SME for Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies.
- Guide the product team on build and deployment best practices within Azure Pipelines.
- MS SQL DB design and coding (stored procs etc)
- Works alongside the Mobile Tech Lead/Scrum Master/Digital BA’s to ensure PBI’s contain adequate information for sprint planning activities and task estimation.
- Proven software development experience which are focused around Azure Cloud technologies.
- Previously worked within a Full Microsoft Technology Stack
- Experienced in working in small teams of developers in multiple locations.
- Experience working in a product team responsible for build, test, deploy and support of a product.
- Experienced in Agile approaches: SCRUM, Kanban.
Interested?! If you feel this role is of suitability to your skillset then please send your up to date CV to Saira Younis at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.