Website Crimson Limited
Back End Developer – Derby – Hybrid (3 days on site, 2 days from home)
Salary -£40,000- £45,000
We are currently looking for Back End Developer based near Derby. As Back End Developer your focus will be to continue development of the Company website, customer portals and internal bespoke software systems. You will also be required to develop Company workflow systems and work collaboratively with the business, developers, designers, and testers.
Key Skills required:
- Strong experience of C# Development.
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with MS SQL Server / T-SQL.
- .NET framework 4.1 and above
- .NET core experience
- Web Services/API’s (WCF/RESTFUL).
- Windows Form Development
- Cloud Repository
- Previous experience with MVC.
- Experience working independently and liaising with senior individuals.
- Angular experience would be advantageous
Our client is offering a salary of £40,000-£45,000 per annum, with a variety of excellent benefits available on offer.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Kieren McAndrews at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
Back End Developer – Derby
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.