Website Crimson Limited
BI & Data Warehouse Engineer – ETL/Power BI/Data Warehouse – Birmingham
BI & Data Warehouse Engineer required for a leading organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, where you will be responsible for designing data modelling/analysis services that are used to mine enterprise level systems and applications for knowledge and information that enhance business processes. You will also be responsible for building, deploying, and maintaining data support tools, metadata inventories, and definition for database creation.
The ideal candidate will have strong BI & Data Warehouse experience, and have experience of AWS, Amazon Redshift, Postgres SQL & MySQL.
- Create data mining architectures, coding standards, statistical reporting, and data analysis methodologies.
- Devise, develop and deploy required data queries in response to business user needs.
- Work with the data architect in the development of data management policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to data models.
- Respond to and resolve data mining performance issues.
Key Experience required:
Strong BI & Data Warehouse experience with particular experience of:
- Amazon Redshift
- Postgres SQL
Desirable to have experience of:
Matillion ETL, Pentaho ETL, Power BI, Python
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.