Website Crimson Limited
BI Developer/Analyst – Power BI – Lichfield
BI Developer required for a leading business based in Lichfield to be responsible for producing reports along with collaborating with support partners to enhance the performance of our reporting solutions.
This role offers a great chance to become part of a growing successful business that still holds it’s family values at his heart. The offer flexible working with 2-3 days working from home along with sensible working hours. If you are a BI Analyst or Developer and you have experience within Power BI and SQL or Oracle you could be the ideal candidate for this position. (Training will be provided for the successful candidate within Oracle, SQL and Tableau)
- Produce reporting solutions that replace the use of MS Access and Excel with enterprise scale technologies, specifically PowerBI and Tableau
- Refine and deliver the core reporting strategy
- Transition enhancements from development into live operation
- Conduct post-delivery analysis
- Collaborate with support partners to enhance the performance of our reporting solutions
- Work as part of our IFS ERP implementation team, ensuring reporting is at the fore front of our solution design decisions
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role, ideally within the manufacturing sector
- Formal training in a BI solution, preferably PowerBI and Tableau, though relevant training will be available for the right candidate
- Strong SQL server skills with either experience or the desire to work with Oracle
- Experience of leading or working as part of a companywide reporting project
The salary my client is offering is between £45,000 and £50,000 per annum plus an excellent benefits package.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.