Website Crimson Limited
BI Developer / Data Engineer required for a leading organisation based in Chichester. The ideal candidate will have previous experience gathering reporting and BI requirements from end users and building these into solutions.
Partnered with exceptional practical knowledge of T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS cubes, table structures and views; the ideal candidate will have experience working alongside a variety of applications and proactively manage database changes.
You will also be expected to build partnerships with stakeholders around the business and communicate ideas effectively. Whilst creating solutions to problems by yourself and as part of a team, you are expected to consistently improve existing solutions to make them more efficient.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Proactively implement existing knowledge of Windows, SQL Server 2012 and T-SQL.
- Extract, Transform and Load Data using ETL/ Microsoft SSIS.
- Develop reports using Microsoft SSRS and Visual Studio 2012.
- Complete Data Warehousing / Solution Design.
- Help develop Dimensional Modelling using Kimball Methodology.
- Use Analytics / OLAP Cube Development (Microsoft SSAS).
- Frequently use Azure Data Platform effectively.
Key Skills of the Role
- Implement your Analytical Skills and adapt existing Data Analysis techniques.
- Hold a high-level of communication in order to build relationships.
- Use Problem Solving skills to further understand solution benefits.
- Apply an applicable “Team-focused” attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
The salary for this permanent position is between £45,000 – £50,000 per annum. The organisation has an excellent benefits package and can offer flexible working opportunities.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Josh Horne at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
BI Developer/Data Engineer – SQL/SSAS/ETL – Chichester
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.